Friends of Everest House Surgery
FOEHS is a Patient Participation Group (PPG), all surgeries are now required to have a PPG.
This is a group of friendly patients who have a common objective in supporting our Practice to:
- Provide a link between the Practice staff and their patients.
- Provide two-way feedback: to be a ‘critical friend’ to the Practice about patient needs and concerns.
- Assist the Practice by arranging and helping out at health information evenings and events, such as the Flu clinic.
- Organise fundraising events.
- Arrange a regular Patient Survey to gain more information about where the Practice can improve the ‘patient experience’ and then act on this information.
Thank you to all of you that took part in the most recent survey- the results can be viewed here FOEHS 2019 Survey Results.
A comparison with the national results can be viewed here 2018 NHS National Results.
We have a committee that meets once every other month (as a minimum) with the Practice Manager and a Doctor Representative following a structured agenda.
We are always on the lookout for new members and do understand that not everyone can commit to coming to regular meetings and if you cannot we would still love to have you on our ‘virtual committee’ so we can contact you for your input and thoughts via email, for improvements and feedback on the range and quality of services at our Practice and to help out at events and fundraising.
Please note the FOEHS do not handle complaints, for this you need to contact the Practice Manager at the surgery.
If you are interested please fill in this registration form and someone from the FOEHS or the surgery staff will be in touch with you.