We always try to give you the best service. Occasionally, problems do arise and we would like the opportunity to put them right. If, at any time, you feel dissatisfied and would like to comment on how we can improve our services, please let us know.

A full investigation will be made including all the individuals concerned and you will be offered a meeting with the respective team member to discuss the matter. You may bring a relative or friend with you to this meeting.
After discussion with you, we will respond to your complaint in writing within 2 weeks; please note that this may take longer if we have to make a number of enquiries but we will keep you informed.

We will try to address your concerns fully, provide you with an explanation and indicate any action that maybe needed. Please note that we must respect our duty of confidentiality to patients and if a complaint is not made by that patient in person, the patient’s written consent will be necessary.

We hope that at the end of the meeting you will you will feel that we have dealt with the matter thoroughly and to your satisfaction.
However, if this is not so, there are the following services available to advise and support you.

Heartlands House, Primett Rd, Stevenage, SG1 3EE.
Website:    Email
Tel: 0300 456 2370

The Independent Complaints Advocasy Service (ICAS) is able to give you advice and support and they maybe contacted on the detail above.

NHS England,
NHS England, P.O. Box 16738, Redditch, B97 9PT
Tel: 0300 311 2233 (Mon to Fri 8am to 6pm)

From 1st April 2013, NHS England took responsibility for the direct commissioning of GP Services.  If you unable to discuss with the surgery you may seek assistance from the above address.

Note: NHS England complaints team works jointly with Commissioning Support Unit (CSU), as such your complaint may be shared with the CSU.  Please inform NHS England when making your complaint that you do not wish the complaint to be shared with the CSU.

Health Service Ombudsman,
Millbank Tower, Millbank, London, SW1P 4QP.
Tel:0345 015 4033. Website:

If you feel your complaint has not been resolved to your satisfaction, you have the right to request the HSO to review your case. This should be done within 2 months of the Local Resolution stage.