The Baby Buddy app, which offers support, information and advice for parents-to-be and new parents is available.
The award winning app was created in partnership with mums, midwives, and doctors, and has been endorsed by the Department of Health and The Royal College of Midwives amongst others.
The free app is a personalised baby-expert and will guide parents-to-be and new parents through pregnancy and the first six months of a baby’s life.
As well as offering insight into the baby’s growth and development, the app also provides health, well-being and lifestyle support and advice for parents.
The app has a number of features including:
- Daily bite size chunks of information tailored to the user’s specific stage of pregnancy or your baby’s age
- Tracker to help keep on top of any appointments
- A ‘remember to ask’ section to record any questions or concerns
- ‘Bump/Baby Around’ which shows you the services and support available in your local area
- Goal tracker
- Videos to help navigate through pregnancy and birth
You can download the App from the App or Google stores, or for more information visit the Baby Buddy website HERE.